Last update: September 17, 2018
In order to make sure that people understand certain things about Ethos, and what we do, we have made a disclaimer. If you plan on submitting to Ethos, you need to read this fully.
Nice and small, comfy to read
Tell me everything
- Ethos does not represent the boylove community, and is not represented by the content published in each issue.
- Ethos staff may or may not agree with or endorse views presented by the author(s) of each piece of content.
- When submitting, you agree for the submission to become property of Ethos in exchange for withdrawal rights (up until 2 weeks before publication) and attribution in the issue of Ethos which your submission is used in.
- Not every submission will be used. Some will, some won't.
- Your submission will be edited if it is going to be used.
- Modern Boylover Magazine (MBM) is subject to a separate disclaimer found in each copy of MBM.
Lots of words but very informative
This applies to all areas of Ethos
- The content of Ethos is not intended to represent the view or opinions of the staff, or of Ethos itself. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the individual author or commentator, and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by those who work on Ethos nor do they signify the public stance of Ethos.
- Ethos does not represent the boylove community. The views and opinions present in Ethos are solely that of the author and are not necessarily shared or endorsed by members of the boylove community.
- Images used in Ethos have been used in accordance with the license attached to each image. Where the license dictates, we have provided appropriate attribution. Images on the website are attributed here.
- Modern Boylover Magazine (MBM) has its own disclaimer. To view their disclaimer, please open up any issue of their magazine. The disclaimer will be found in one of the first three pages.
This applies only to Ethos Magazine
- Upon completion of the submission process you agree to give ownership of the submitted content to Ethos in exchange for appropriate attribution where necessary within Ethos Magazine and related Ethos entities.
- If your submission is being used in the next issue of Ethos, withdrawal may only be requested up until two weeks before the month of publication. If your submission is not being used in the next issue of Ethos, you may withdraw at any time.
- We reserve the right to choose whether to include or exclude content for any reason, at the discretion of the Content Manager, Director, or Owner.
- Content submitted will be edited for presentability purposes. Spelling, grammar, structure, and word usage, will be adjusted, and some section may or may not be either moved or removed. This is at the discretion of the Ethos Editors and Content Manager.